Apple Mail - Configuring your Mailbox
Note: If you have properly set up the necessary CNAME records on your domain for Autodiscover, you will not need anything but your username and password.
- Open Apple Mail (click icon in the Dock, or open it in the Applications folder)
- From the Mail menu, choose Preferences. (Command comma is your hot key for this action)
- Click Accounts in the toolbar at top left of window pane that opens
- Click the + icon at the bottom left of the window pane. The Add Account selection will open
- Fill in your name, your full email address, and your mailbox password, then click Continue.
NOTE: If you do not have the necessary CNAME records enabled on your domain for Autodiscover, you will need to manually fill in the mail server information fields as outlined below.
- The Incoming Mail Server selection appears
- Select Exchange from the Account Type pop-up menu, enter an optional description, then enter the following:
Incoming mail server address: mail.exchangeserver.net.au
User name: your full email address
Password: your mailbox password
- Select Address Book contacts and/or iCal calendars if you would like to automatically configure iCal and Address Book as well. This will allow for calendar invites and push notifications.
- Click Continue.
- The Account Summary sheet will appear. Review the information in the summary, and if all seems correct, click Create. If you need to make changes, click Go Back.
NOTE: Full functionality between iCal, Address Book and Exchange 2010 is only available in Mac OS X 10.6 and above. Entourage 2008 or Outlook 2011 can be used to achieve full Exchange 2010 functionality in Mac OS X 10.5 and below.
Outlook 2016 for Mac - Configuring a New Profile
Click on the Outlook icon to begin Now in Outlook 2016, click on Tools > Accounts...
Apple Mail - Contacts and iCal - Mac OS X 10.6
Note: If you have properly set up the necessary CNAME records on your domain for...
Outlook 2011 - Exporting a backup file
On your Mac, click on the Outlook icon. Now click on File and then on Export. Select...
Outlook 2011 - Configure using IMAP
In Outlook 2011, select File > Add Account Select Email Account ...
Outlook 2011 - Importing a backup file
On your Mac, click on the Outlook icon. Now click on File and then on Import. Select...