Outlook 2016 - Configure using Autodiscovery
You may need to change the view in the Windows Control Panel from Categories to Large Icons, then click on the Mail icon.
- Click Start > Control Panel > Mail
- Click Show Profiles.
- Click Add and enter a name for your new profile (e.g. ezyexchange).
- Click OK
The preceding step is not necessary if you're adding your ezyexchange mailbox to an existing profile.
Fill out the fields as follows:
- Your Name: This is your Display Name.
- E-mail Address: Use your full ezyexchange email address
- Password: Use your ezyexchange mailbox password
- Retype Password: Enter your password again
- Click Next
- After a few seconds, a dialogue box will pop up.
- Tick the box Don't ask me about this website again and click Allow
- Enter your regular email address and password.
- Click Finish
Outlook 2010 - Configure using Autodiscovery
You may need to change the view in the Windows Control Panel from Categories to Large...
Outlook 2010 - Managing Multiple Exchange Accounts
To log on to one e-mail account (account A) and to have access to the mailbox for a...
Outlook 2013 - Manual Configuration
Manual configuration of a mailbox on Exchange 2013 is not advised, but is possible....
Outlook 2013 and above - Backup Your Mailbox
In Outlook, click on File > Open & Export. Now click Import / Export. Select...
Outlook 2010 - Backup Your Mailbox
In Outlook 2010, click on File > Open > Import. Now select Export to a File and...