Outlook 2013 and above - Backup Your Mailbox
- In Outlook, click on File > Open & Export.
- Now click Import / Export.
- Select Export to a File and click Next.
- Now select Outlook data file (.pst) and click Next.
- Select the uppermost folder in your mailbox tree, tick Include sub-folders and click Next.
- Now choose a location on your PC to save the backup file, and click Finish.
Outlook 2010 - Backup Your Mailbox
In Outlook 2010, click on File > Open > Import. Now select Export to a File and...
Outlook 2016 - Manual Configuration
Manual configuration is no longer an option in Outlook 2016. Please click HERE...
Outlook 2013 - Manual Configuration
Manual configuration of a mailbox on Exchange 2013 is not advised, but is possible....
Outlook 2010 - Managing Multiple Exchange Accounts
To log on to one e-mail account (account A) and to have access to the mailbox for a...
Outlook 2016 - Configure using Autodiscovery
You may need to change the view in the Windows Control Panel from Categories to Large...