iPhone - Configuring for ezyexchange
- Enter Settings > Passwords and Accounts
- Click Add Account
- Click Microsoft Exchange
- In the Email Address field, enter your full ezyexchange email address.
- In the Description field, you'll see it's been auto-filled with Exchange. You can leave it or change it to something like ezyexchange.
- Click Next.
- A pop-up window will appear asking you whether you want to "Sign into your .. Exchange account using Microsoft?"
- Click Configure Manually.
- In the Password field, enter your ezyexchange account password, then click Next.
- Your device will begin verifying your account and new window will appear asking for more information.
- In the Server field type mail.exchangeserver.net.au
- In the Domain field type EXCHANGESERVER
- In the Username field, again type in your full primary ezyexchange email address.
- Click Next and a green tick should appear next to each of your details.
- On the final pop-up window, you'll be asked to configure which information is to be synced.
- Enable all the options, noting that you may be asked whether you wish to keep certain information on your device or delete it. Normally you would keep it, but that choice is up to you. Then click Save.
- You will now see your new account listed. Click into it, then click Mail Days to Sync and change the default 1 Month to No Limit or whichever time frame you'd prefer.
- Your device will now automatically synchronise your mail to itself.
Android Mail App - Configuring for ezyexchange
If you already have an account on your Android device, you may need to follow these steps...
Windows Phone - Configuring for ezyexchange
On the Start screen, flick left to the App list, then tap Settings. Tap Email &...
Android Outlook App - Configuring for ezyexchange
To add your account in Outlook, do the following: Open the Outlook app on your...
iPad - Configuring for ezyexchange
Enter Settings > Passwords and Accounts Click Add Account Click Microsoft Exchange...